[BluesList] Congrats to Dick Waterman
Terry Odor
2014-01-24 22:38:43 UTC
Blues-L
Please note changes
To post, send email to: ***@listserv.nethelps.com
Blues (underscore) L @ listserv.nethelps.com
A HUGE congratulations to Dick Waterman!!!
Terry

From: ***@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:55:53 -0600
Subject: [BluesList] Congrats to Dick Waterman
To: ***@listserv.nethelps.com

Blues-L

Please note changes

To post, send email to: ***@listserv.nethelps.com

Blues (underscore) L @ listserv.nethelps.com

It was a pleasure to see Dick receive the Keeping the Blues Alive award in photography today here in Memphis. Although the emcee referred to it as his second, I'm pretty sure he has also received KBAs for managing and literature.

Semi-finals tonight in the IBC competition.

Terry Odor
2014-06-21 03:01:51 UTC
Hello Zellers,
It's that time again, The Waterfront Blues Festival takes place in Portland, Oregon
over the 4th of July weekend, July 3-6.

Here is the official web page:
http://waterfrontbluesfest.com/

I'm really looking forward to Greg Allman and Boz Scaggs, myself, but the rest of the lineup is spectacular
as well!
Are any of you on this list coming this year?
If so, be sure and come to the Miller Stage, also known as the main stage or South stage,
and say hello. I run the backstage area. This is my 19th year!!

I am posting this on the Blues-L Facebook page as well.

Terry

2014-06-21 04:45:55 UTC
Hi Terry,

I am tour manager for the Otis Taylor Band and glad that we are back this year. I will look for you and hope you will do the same.

Joe